Sister Denton's Marvelous Mission: 3/5/12- Letter to the World

Monday, March 5, 2012

3/5/12- Letter to the World

So...this was a crazy week!  I forgot my planner, so I don't know the specifics, but the big news is that a sister in the E-Town area had to go home sick, so as of Wednesday we're in a threesome covering E-Town and Lititz.  E-Town is formally named Millersville...my first area!  So now I'm serving in all of the wards I've ever served in with the exception of 4 mo in State college.  Crazy!!!!

Sammy is doing so well!  She's been reading and coming to church and is just so amazing!!

The Douglas family is kind of struggling to make this a priority.  There having lots of struggles and instead of 3 Ne 13:33ing it, they are trying to fix the problems first.

Sorry it's a short letter, but I hope you are all doing well!  We have Zone Conference tomorrow where I have to give my departing testimony--crazy.  I've been watching missionaries do this for 18 months and it's now my turn--I can't even believe it!!!

I love you all!

Sister Denton

No comments:

Post a Comment