Sister Denton's Marvelous Mission: 3/19/12- Letter to the World

Monday, March 19, 2012

3/19/12- Letter to the World

Hello World!

Well, it was a great last week.  The problem is, I left my planner at home, so I'm not sure what I did lol.  I'll try to remember!!

I tried to do it by day and totally failed.  How about some exciting and crazy information?

Pierre is going to be baptized April 8!  So exciting!!  He's super stoked about it.  He's made such a change this last little while.  About a week ago, he decided to completely go in God's way.  He stopped smoking and drinking and started reading the Book of Mormon again.  There's SUCH a difference!  I'm so excited for him!

That's about it for super exciting lol.  Interesting fact--our entire district is getting doubled out.  Our apartment will become an Elder's apartment--weird!  So we had to prep our ward and all of our investigators.

Since this is my last Letter to the World, I guess I'll bear my testimony :D  I know this church is the Lord's.  I know that the Atonement is all-encompassing and individual.  I know that our Savior knows exactly what each of us are going through and because of that He can help us with everything.  I know that our leaders are inspired and that if we follow them, we will be blessed immediately.  I know that Joseph Smith saw what he said he saw and that The Book of Mormon is the word of God and can bring us nearer to God than any other book.  I know that God loves us!  This work is incredible!

Shall we not go on in so great a cause?

Sister Denton

2 comments:

  1. For any further Chiropractic Services Denton queries you can always reach out to our customer support team. The main aim of our services is to make you feel comfortable from any pain. Back pain is one burning issues faced by people of all age groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promotion through our satisfied customers has helped us massively in the last few months. We are constantly adding new Denton Chiropractic Center details about the treatment online, which in turn is helping new individuals know more about the natural pain treatment.

    ReplyDelete