Sister Denton's Marvelous Mission: 6/20/11- Letter to the World

Monday, June 20, 2011

6/20/11- Letter to the World


So the first half of this week was with Sister Wilson, but Thursday, Sister Kost from Ephrata met up with us and we split back into two companionships.  We've been working like crazy, and it is so wonderful. 


I don't have a ton of time, so I just want to bear my testimony.


I know that this church is Christ's church here on the earth.  I know that Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and that through him, the Priesthood power was restored.  I know that that Priesthood power is held by worthy men all over the world who are members of this church.  I know that Heavenly Father loves us each personally and because of that, He sent His son Jesus Christ to atone for our sins and feel everything we would ever go through.  I know that our families can be together forever.


I love you all!


Sister Denton

No comments:

Post a Comment