Sister Denton's Marvelous Mission: 12/20/10- Letter to the World

Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20/10- Letter to the World

Hello World!

I REALLY don't have much time today.

We have a new companion!  Here's how:

We're in the Lancaster 2nd Ward and Sister Villa and Sister Bleazard were in the 3rd Ward.
Sister Villa got transferred and Sister Rogers came.
Sister Bleazard got sick and Sister Gibson came.
Sister Rogers went home at the end of an awesome mission.
Sister Owens came out from the MTC while waiting for her visa to Brazil...should be 3 or 4 months.
This morning we dropped Sister Owens off at the airport!
We are now a tripanionship!  Woot!



We have a less-active part-member family--the Richards and we did a soft baptismal commitment to the dad--he said yes!  We're going to keep working with him.

The Millers told us that our church was one of the worst they'd ever been to because of irreverence.  We had a really good lesson and they MIGHT come back, but it's not too likely.  More on that lesson next week (someone remind me please :D)

Well, I love you all!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sister Denton

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your profile on mormon.org and noticed you are serving in Pittsburgh, PA. That is my former hometown. I am sure you love it. I hope you get the opportunity to serve in my former ward, the Beaver Valley Ward. It is in the Pittsburgh, PA North Stake.

    ReplyDelete