Sister Denton's Marvelous Mission: 9/12/11- Letter to the World

Monday, September 12, 2011

9/12/11- Letter to the World

Hello World!

Well, another week has gone by. I don’t even understand how that is possible!

Cool thing for the week—after talking about the John Tanner movie two weeks ago, my Aunt and Uncle informed me that he was my 5th-great-grandfather. I knew we were related, but didn’t know how. This past week at dinner, one of the boys said, “Do you know who John Tanner is?” And I said, “Yes! He’s my 5th Great-grandpa.” He said, “He’s MY 5th great-grandpa!” I done eat dinner with my 6th cousins! Fun day.

I forgot my planner, so I guess I’ll talk about people :D

Kalea

She is doing GREAT! We taught her about tithing this week and she asked if she had to wait until she was baptized to pay it. Nope! So she paid it this Sunday when she was at church! She came to the CES fireside as well, which was awesome!

Caden

He hit some rough patches this week, but he’s doing a lot better. He keeps reminding us that he came from a Jewish background, so we can’t expect huge changes, and yet he is making great leaps! He’s currently planning on being baptized Oct 12.

Levi

He is from China and we have some communication barriers, but he really is interested in learning! He came to the fireside too! It was good to see him there. Our branch mission leader is doing a great job of befriending him.

Those are our main investigators right now. Have a great week!

Love ya,

Sister Denton

No comments:

Post a Comment