Sister Denton's Marvelous Mission: 9/13/10 - Letter to the World

Monday, September 13, 2010

9/13/10 - Letter to the World

Hey all!

I made a huge list of things I need to write and only have 11 minutes, so I'm just going to go down it with bullet points.

  • I've seen Elder Devey twice. The second time we were passing and he was like "Hey Whitney" and it was SO WEIRD because I'm Sister Denton now!
  • Ysabel Whitney is here and I've seen her a few times now. In fact, her younger sister Rachel served me my French Toast this morning too! I thought it was weird that she'd work so far from home when I realized she's probably old enough to be down here at college! Anyway, that was cool
  • There's a guy here that sounds like Channing Tatum and another one that looks like Joe Jonas with a mission haircut.
  • I got to talk to some more Nicaragua Missionaries. They were so excited to hear stories from Elder Denton II's adventures.
  • Congrats to Casey!! That's SO exciting :D
  • I lost a filling earlier this week and haven't been to the dentist yet...hopefully soon. It'll be my second time to the outside world! We also got to walk over to the BYU Health Center (by Wymount) to pick up some Sudafed for my companion.
  • Thanks to all that have written letters! I'm trying to write everyone back! I promise!
I still absolutely love it here at the MTC still. It's an amazing spiritual adventure every day. I've loved practice teaching in the TRC. This most recent teaching experience was beyond cool--I've never felt the Spirit so strong while teaching! We have AMAZING teachers that just make class fly by. I'm going to miss class the most from the MTC.

I got to go to the temple today, which was cool. It was closed last week from Labor Day.

Anyway, I've got to go, but I hope everyone has a great week! Next time I write I'll be in Pennsylvania!!!! YAY!!!!

Remember....DearElder is free this week only! Just sayin' :D

Sister Denton

No comments:

Post a Comment